Curtis Sliwa asks neighbors if Eric Adams really lives in NJ

Curtis Sliwa asks neighbors if Eric Adams really lives in NJ

GOP mayoral nominee Curtis Sliwa seized on renewed reports that his Democratic challenger Eric Adams may not live in the Brooklyn brownstone he calls home — but actually resides in a New Jersey apartment he owns with a girlfriend — by visiting his opponent’s Fort Lee co-op Tuesday. “Where is Adams hiding?” asked a sign … Read more

Categories US

F-16 fighter jet flies over NYC

F-16 fighter jet flies over NYC

A  fighter jet intercepted a small aircraft in the Big Apple on Tuesday, creating a “very loud” commotion that alarmed residents and set off car alarms, video shows. The F-16 jet was responding to Cessna 182 that flew around into a restricted air space around 2 p.m. during the UN General Assembly, the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) said. … Read more

Categories US

Pols condemn anti-Semitic graffiti on Harlem River Drive

Pols condemn anti-Semitic graffiti on Harlem River Drive

Anti-Semitic graffiti has marred a section of the Harlem River Drive in Manhattan in recent weeks — drawing swift condemnation from elected officials and candidates. Julie Menin, the Democratic City Council nominee for District 5, which covers the area, tweeted a photo Sunday of the graffiti seen near East 135th Street, including the word “Nazi,” … Read more

Categories US

Two teens believed to be suicidal are missing, maybe in NYC

Two teens believed to be suicidal are missing, maybe in NYC

Two teens who are believed to be suicidal are missing — and may have taken a train into Manhattan from Long Island, police said Tuesday. Police are hunting for the two — 13-year-old Alexandria Patricia Baca-Funes and 16-year-old Freddy Turcios-Funes — who are believed to be in “imminent danger,” according to city and county officials. … Read more

Categories US

Bound and gagged body found under NYC boardwalk

Bound and gagged body found under NYC boardwalk

A decomposed body that was bound and gagged was discovered under the Coney Island boardwalk this week, authorities said.  The unidentified body had tape over the mouth and rope tied around the hands when it was discovered underneath the boardwalk at Surf Avenue and West 5th Street around 11:25 p.m. Monday, cops said.  A group … Read more

Categories US

Leon Black accused of raping a woman at Epstein’s NYC home

Leon Black accused of raping a woman at Epstein's NYC home

Leon Black’s sexual assault accuser claims the billionaire raped another woman inside Jeffrey Epstein’s Manhattan townhouse massage room in 2002, new court documents claim. Russian model Guzel Ganieva claims another woman’s newly surfaced allegations against the former head of Apollo Global Management help bolster her defamation case against him from June. Ganieva claimed Black was … Read more

Categories US

Derelict $658K one-bedroom may be NYC’s most popular listing

Derelict $658K one-bedroom may be NYC's most popular listing

This fixer-upper one bedroom is not only a steal but a time capsule — and potential buyers can’t get enough. Located at 53 W. 11th Str., this badly deteriorated Greenwich Village apartment may be the most popular unit on the Manhattan market right now: In the first four days that it was on the market, … Read more

Categories US

28K school staffers still unvaccinated as deadline looms

28K school staffers still unvaccinated as deadline looms

More than 28,000 Department of Education employees — including 10,000 classroom teachers — remain unvaccinated just days before a city mandated deadline. As of Tuesday, the DOE said 87 percent of all 78,000 city teachers have had at least one dose of a coronavirus vaccine. The remaining 13 percent comprise roughly 10,100 holdouts — or … Read more

Categories US

Luchiano Lewis to plead guilty in Tessa Majors murder

Luchiano Lewis to plead guilty in Tessa Majors murder

A teen charged in the botched mugging-turned-murder of Barnard student Tessa Majors is expected to plead guilty Tuesday to all charges in the indictment, The Post has learned. Luchiano Lewis, 16, one of three teens charged in the slaying of the 18-year-old freshman in 2019 in Morningside Park, has agreed to cop to second-degree murder, … Read more

Categories US

Man who fired at NYPD wife faces attempted murder charge

Man who fired at NYPD wife faces attempted murder charge

The enraged man who opened fire at his off-duty NYPD cop wife and other officers, sparking a gunfight last week in Queens, has been charged with attempted murder, prosecutors said. Marco Mosquera, 43, was indicted by a Queens grand jury and arraigned in Supreme Court on attempted murder, kidnapping and other charges for allegedly using … Read more

Categories US