A pair of the league’s best scorers hit the court when DeMar DeRozan (seventh, 26 PPG) and the Chicago Bulls (27-12) host Stephen Curry (sixth, 26.4 PPG) and the Golden State Warriors (30-11) on Friday, January 14, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The Bulls are 4-point favorites. The over/under is 221.5 for the matchup.
NBA betting odds for Bulls vs. Warriors
Bulls Betting Trends
As the Home Team
- Chicago has a 13-7 record against the spread at home and is 15-5 in home contests.
- This year, the Bulls have a 9-3 record ATS in home games when playing as 4-point favorites or more.
- Chicago has hit the over on a set point total in a home game 10 times this season.
- This season at home the Bulls and their opponents have averaged a total of 219 points per contest, 2.5 points fewer than the over/under for this contest.
Last 10 Games
- Chicago covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Bulls games averaged 1.3 more points (222.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Bulls are scoring 6.3 points more per game compared to their season average.
Overall Betting Stats
- So far this season, Chicago has put together a 23-16-0 record against the spread.
- In games this season they were favored by 4 points or more, the Bulls have an 11-5 record against the spread.
- Out of Chicago’s 39 games with a set total, 19 have hit the over (48.7%).
- The Bulls have compiled a 22-5 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 81.5% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -173 or shorter, Chicago has a 13-2 record (winning 86.7% of its games).
Warriors Betting Trends
As the Away Team
- Golden State is 12-8 in road contests with a 9-11 record against the spread on the road.
- The Warriors have a 2-5 record ATS in road games this season when playing as 4-point underdogs or more.
- Golden State’s games have gone over the set point total seven times on the road this season.
- The Warriors and their opponents have averaged a total of 217.4 points per road contest this year, 4.1 points fewer than this game’s projected total.
Last 10 Games
- Golden State has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Golden State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Warriors’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 217.6 points scored. That’s 3.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Warriors are scoring 103.4 points per game compared to their 109.5 season average.
Overall Betting Stats
- Golden State has a 23-17-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Warriors have a 2-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4 points or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in 13 of Golden State’s 41 games with a set total.
- The Warriors have won four of the eight games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Golden State has entered three games this season as the underdog by +148 or more and is 2-1 in those contests.
- Chicago games have finished with more than 221.5 points 15 times so far this season.
- So far this year, 11 Golden State games have featured more than 221.5 points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 221 points per contest, 0.5 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is set at 221.5 points, 12 points higher than the two teams’ opponents scoring average.
- The over/under for this game is 221.5 points, 3.9 more than the average point total for Bulls games this season.
- Games involving the Warriors this year have averaged 218.5 points per game, a three-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Bulls Player Props
- DeMar DeRozan: 26 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (25-for-71)
- Zach LaVine: 25.6 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (112-for-272)
- Nikola Vucevic: 15.9 PTS, 11.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.1 BLK, 42.9 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (52-for-155)
- Lonzo Ball: 12.9 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.9 STL, 42.3 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (106-for-250)
- Alex Caruso: 8.4 PTS, 2 STL, 44.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (28-for-77)
Warriors Player Props
- Stephen Curry: 26.4 PTS, 6.1 AST, 1.4 STL, 42 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (188-for-490)
- Andrew Wiggins: 18.6 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (82-for-195)
- Draymond Green: 7.9 PTS, 7.6 REB, 7.4 AST, 1.4 STL, 1.2 BLK, 53.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (12-for-42)
- Jordan Poole: 17 PTS, 44 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (87-for-262)
- Kevon Looney: 6 PTS, 53.4 FG%